I’ve had a blog award passed on to me – thank you, Karen of Stitching Life.
When given this award:
1. Thank the giver and link back to their blog.
2. Reveal your 5 top picks and leave a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and paste the award onto your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the love too.
- Susan of Plays With Needles, for providing thoughtful and thought provoking posts, and truly exquisite embroidery.
- Kathy of The Unbroken Thread, whose careful step-by-step descriptions of technique, and clear joy in creation make her blog a delight to read.
- Megan of Elmsley Rose, who is currently undergoing traumas of blog reorganisation, but whose embroidery posts always make me stop and think, and whose comments here are uniformly supportive and encouraging and frequently insightful as well.
- Alex of Under A Topaz Sky, whose embroidery I find wonderful to behold, although it isn’t a bit like mine.
- Hannah of Embrouderie, whose skills grow with every post as her blog develops.
Thank you, ladies, for hours of delight!